At 9:52 a.m. Feb. 6, 2026, the Indiana State Police said the Amber alert in this case was canceled.
After the cancellation, Starke County Sheriff Jack Rosa said the child had been located safely, but the alleged suspect ...
An Amber Alert was issued for Saxon Clemons, a two-year-old boy who went missing in Indiana. Police believe the boy is in ...
NORTH JUDSON, Ind. — An Amber Alert was issued early Friday morning for a missing 2-year-old boy from northern Indiana. The ...
The AMBER Alert that was previously issued for 2-year-old Saxon Clemons from North Judson, Ind., has been canceled, according ...
Family and advocates for Hailey Buzbee continue to push for changes to Indiana’s missing persons alert system.
STARKE COUNTY, Ind. — Authorities have issued an Amber Alert on Friday morning for a missing 2-year-old boy last seen in ...
STARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WEVV) — The AMBER Alert issued for Saxon Clemons has been cancelled. Authorities have not released ...
In response to a missing teenager's death, Indiana lawmakers are taking steps to expand the state's Amber Alert system.
Indiana legislators are advancing a bill to update the AMBER Alert system's criteria after the death of Hailey Buzbee, ...
"We didn’t even consider what that technology could do in terms of the criteria for law enforcement," Carolyn Alvey said.
WLWT morning headlines - Feb. 6, 2026 ...